EU GDPR Consultancy Services
ComplyWave provides the following EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) services in MENA and GCC:
- Initial Awareness Sessions and planning with core functions of the company.
- Production of a coordinated Strategy and Roadmap.
- Full Remediation program for GDPR Policies and Procedures.
- Understand the GDPR and forthcoming changes to the company’s culture.
- Identify impact and risk to the personal data that you collect, process, share and store to aid your management of privacy risk.
- Conduct Data Protection Impact Assessment for the critical systems, surveillance and employment
- Measure your current state of compliance with DPA/GDPR for the duration of the program
- Provide you with DPO specialist advice and assistance in addressing EU GDPR gaps.
ComplyWave believes that our approach and expertise will help understand privacy requirements, your personal data environment, how customers can avoid privacy breaches, and potential penalties.
ComplyWave consultant team will provide you with confidence and assurance that your privacy risk management controls are designed appropriately and that the controls are mature enough to operate effectively in this changing legislative landscape.
Our High Level Approach
ComplyWaves services for privacy and specifically around GDPR focus typically includes the following services:
- GDRP Awareness workshops covering the key changes coming with GDRP. Delivered to all key stakeholders across the business (marketing, IT, HR, finance, security, operations, etc.).
- Data mapping identifies the personal data that is collected, created, received, processed, stored and shared by an organization. Provides a view of how that personal data moves around the various internal/ external processes/ applications/ systems.
- GDRP Health check identifies the personal data that is collected, created, received, processed, stored and shared by an organization. Provides a view of how that personal data moves around the various internal/ external processes/ applications/systems.
- Strategy & Remediation tailored support to privacy programmers in whatever way works for clients, including providing external, independent representation on privacy steering groups. We offer a GDRP policy and procedure set that we can bespoke for clients
- Data protection as a service GDRP allows for the outsourcing of data protection, including the data protection officer. We can provide services such as privacy risk screening, data protection impact assessment and GDRP remediation.
- Through our strategy and remediation offering, we will be able to help assess your privacy risks according to business objectives and build a roadmap to remediation and compliance with the DPA and GDPR.
Strategy & Remediation
Through our strategy and remediation offering, we will be able to help assess your privacy risks according to business objectives and build a roadmap to remediation and compliance with the DPA and GDPR.